TERMS OF PARTICIPATION
PROCEDURE OF THE RAFFLE
1. The organiser of this competition is HeidelBÄR Games GmbH, Hauptstr. 107, 63897 Miltenberg.
2. A participant enters the competition by fulfilling the condition/task specified in the competition.
3. The duration of the competition extends over the time described in the competition. Times refer to the Central European Time Zone (CET).
4. The winner will be informed by e-mail. The winner must contact us within 7 days with his or her complete address details (if these are not correct, the prize may be disqualified in accordance with 4 (2)). If a winner does not respond within this period, the prize may be transferred to another participant.
PRIZE & DELIVERY OF THE PRIZE
1. The prize is as described in the competition.
2. An exchange as well as a cash payment of the prize is not possible.
3. The prize will be sent to the winner by post to the address provided by the winner. The risk is transferred to the winner when the prize is sent to the post office. HeidelBÄR Games GmbH is not responsible for delivery damage. Personal collection of the prize is only possible by prior arrangement. Additional costs associated with the claiming of the prize shall be borne by the winner. The winner is responsible for any taxation of the prize.
1. Participation is free of charge and independent of the purchase of goods or services.
2. The competition is open to natural persons who are resident in Germany, Austria, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine or the UK and who have reached the age of 12.
3. Employees of HeidelBÄR Games GmbH and their family members are excluded from the competition.
EXCLUSION FROM THE COMPETITION
1. In the event of a breach of these conditions of participation, HeidelBÄR Games reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition.
2. Anyone who gives false personal details will also be excluded.
EARLY TERMINATION OF THE COMPETITION
HeidelBÄR Games reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. HeidelBÄR Games will make use of this option in particular if for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and/or software) or for legal reasons a proper implementation of the competition cannot be guaranteed.
In the event of a win, it is necessary to provide personal data. This data will only be used for sending the prize and will not be stored beyond that. All personal data will neither be passed on to third parties nor made available to them for use. By claiming the prize, the winner agrees to the publication of his/her full name in the advertising media used by HeidelBÄR Games (including the HeidelBÄR Games website and its social media platforms). The participant may revoke his/her declared consent at any time.
1. Questions or complaints in connection with the competition should be addressed directly to HeidelBÄR Games.
2. HeidelBÄR Games reserves the right to amend these conditions of participation without notice.
3. The operator's competition is subject exclusively to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. The legal process is excluded.
4. Should any provision of these Conditions of Participation be or become invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Conditions of Participation. In place of the invalid provision, the legally permissible provision that comes closest in economic terms to the meaning and purpose expressed in the invalid provision shall apply. The same shall apply in the event of a loophole in these Conditions of Participation.
Further information on data protection can be found here.